- 040-2334 2040 (10AM to 05PM)
Welcome To TOMCOM
- To facilitate employment of the 'Youth of TelanganaWorldwide' in the best way possible, and
- To be acknowledged as an outstanding organisation in the field,
- To surpass the expectations of the clients, employers and the society at large by offering totally qualitative services with the passage of time.
ORIGIN OF TOMCOM
- From 02-06-2014 Telangana Overseas Manpower Company is delivering services to the aspiring youth of Telangana State.
- Government vide G. O Ms No. 17 Dt: 08-06-2015 issued orders constituting Board of Directors for TOMCOM with Hon’ble Minister Labour Employment Training & Factories as Ex-Officio Chairman.
- TOMCOM was incorporated on 05.08.2015 under Companies Act by Government of India.
- Protector General of Emigrants has issued recruitment license under Emigration Act vide RC No:B-0730/TEL/COM/1000+/5/9160/2015, dated 03/02/2016.
OBJECTIVES OF TOMCOM
- To train workers to the overseas standards.
- To organize Skill Up gradation and skill Development programmes meeting the overseas standards.
- To provide needed skills to meet the demand of international market.
- To conduct Overseas employers Meeting.
- To conduct meeting of Recruiting Agents, training of trainers workshops etc.
- To provide travel, passport, visa and stamping assistance.
- To familiarize workers with overseas work conditions, work environment and culture of the destination point.
- To forecast the job market demands on other countries and advising the Government.
PROBLEMS OF ILLEGAL MIGRATION
- Many individuals operating from their houses and small offices in various parts of districts from village level to Mandal levels and districts head quarters are doing overseas recruitment business without any license illegally.
- The migrants who are going abroad through such illegal agents are facing lot of problems aboard.
- Agreed job is not given.
- Agreed salaries are not given.
- Living conditions are very bad.
- Migrants will be put in jails.
- Illegal migrants will not get financial aid.